Mouth and Teeth
The Pediatric Dentistry Clinic at the Center for Disabilities and Development serves infants, children and young adults, including patients with special health care needs. Our faculty pediatric dentists see patients in their private practices at the Center for Disabilities and Development. The staff provides a wide range of oral health services using an interdisciplinary approach.
Services provided include:
- A complete range of clinical dental services
- Consultative services to parents, physicians, dentists and other health care providers
- Outreach to provide in-service training for local care providers on oral health management
- Dental treatment performed under sedation or general anesthesia as necessary
A referral is not necessary in order to schedule an appointment in the CDD Pediatric Dentistry Clinic.
Locations and Contact
Iowa City, Iowa
Dentistry (CDD)Center for Disabilities and Development100 Hawkins DriveIowa City, IA 52242
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Phone: 319-353-6711
- Toll free: 877-686-0031
Other Team Members
Matthew Geneser, DDS